Earthquake Arabians also provides seasonal riding camps that fulfill the craziest of horse kids. Commonly we will offer camps anytime school is on vacation.
The Horsin Around Holiday and Summer Camps are a great introduction to our riding program. A typical day at camp includes two riding sessions a day and lots of hands on time with our charming horses, we barely have enough time to sit down and eat lunch! Camps are from 9-3pm at a rate of 100.00/day, after care can also be provided on an individual basis.
How do I sign Up?
Signing up is easy. Just fill out the camp registration form provided on our website and send it in with 100.00 deposit. Deposits are non-refundable the week prior to camp, but can be used towards other services the barn offers.
What should I bring with my child?
All campers need to bring is a lunch, water/water bottle, and a good attitude. We do provide water and healthy snacks throughout the day to keep our campers energized. Don’t forget, riding requires pants and closed toed shoes to participate.
Thank you for booking your special day with Earthquake Arabians! The horses and instructors are ready and waiting, all that’s missing is YOU!
You will be spending approximately two hours riding/ experiencing our most beautiful and magical creatures!
We are located at 3141 Morgan Territory Road, Clayton.
You will park outside the iron gates and walk in past a unique horse sculpture and water fountain to your very own party area. Please do not block any driveway accesses.
Here’s what each child will experience:
- Safety and get acquainted meeting (5-15 minutes*) Helmets, boots, meet the instructors, some simple rules, and some cool things about horses.
- Riding Lesson with games (45 minutes*) A full riding lesson (everyone gets their own horse! No waiting around for your turn!), with fun games to use your new riding skills!
- Feeding and ground work (45 minutes*) We’ll learn about how to walk them on a lead rope, and about how to feed and care for your new friends. You’ll get to offer some treats to them as well! * A smaller group will take the lesser time, a larger group the greater time.
- Painting a REAL LIVE HORSE! (20-25 minutes) This is a group activity and does get a little messy, but don’t worry all the paint we use is washable and we dilute it with dish soap to make it extra easy to get off the horses and kids. Something to consider for cold weather Birthdays we may substitute painting in cold weather for wheel barrow races in the arena. The horses have to be washed afterwards and in extreme cold weather we don’t want to run the risk of them getting sick.
- Here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- A smiling excited child (or 10)
- Signed liability releases for all children.
- Hard Shoe with a heel, or boots (sneakers as a last resort)
- Long pants (all the way to your shoes, no capris, yoga pants or skrits/skorts)
- Shirt with sleeves (short sleeves are ok, but sleeves must cover your shoulders)
- Liability release signed by parent/guardian
Some Quick “Do’s” and “Don’ts”:
- DO: Have a HUGE amount of fun!
- DON’T: Bring your dog
- DO: Take loads of photos
- DON’T: Bring balloons or floaty scary things.
- DO: Rock the cowboy/girl boots
- DON’T: Wear the jeans with the bejeweled-backside. The bling scratches our saddles.
- DO: Wear your favorite sun/cowboy/baseball/sporty hat
- DON’T: Bring your bicycle helmet (we have riding helmets to lend all riders)
- DO: Giggle and smile a lot
- DON’T: Make loud noises or bring noisy makers (i.e. party noise makers)
- DO: Love on, admire, kiss, snuggle, pet, cuddle, and nuzzle the EA horses while the instructors/trainers are present.
- DON’T: Touch or feed the other horses at the stable without an instructor. We don’t want fingers to be mistaken for carrots.
If you would like to have cake, pizza, or whatever, there is a beautiful party-area in the center of the stable where we set up a perfectly decorated area for you.
- All table essentials- Napkins, Utensils, Plates
- Decorated Party Area & Table Decorations
- Goody boxes
- T-shirt for the birthday person.
(NOTE: The stable does not allow alcoholic beverages. Not usually a problem for children’s birthday parties…but… )
Want to come and have a party? It’s FUN!!!
We’ll be contacting you a week prior to the party to finalize everything.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
$300 for the first 6 kids
$35 for each additional
$100 Deposit required to hold the date.
72 hour cancellation required for full refund.